Can you believe it? It’s our last blog post of the year! 2017 has been filled with amazing memories, beautiful projects and incredible friendships! We have loved being able to share our HSN previews, blog posts, Facebook posts, Pinterest boards and Instagram photos with you. Our crafting community is the best, and you all mean the world to us! Every day we look forward to seeing your comments and ideas. Thank you for inspiring us in every way! Here’s a look back at the last 12 months of beautiful in the making.
Our first HSN shows are just around the corner! Anna Griffin Elegant Paper Crafting hours are midnight, 11am, 12pm, 4pm, 7 pm, 8pm and more appearances throughout the day. We have one preview left for 10am EST Monday morning where Anna will reveal our exciting Today’s Special for January 10th!
Our winners for Product Preview 4 are below! Congratulations everyone!
Vintage Bunny Diecuts – Trish T (Blog), @babybea8 (Instagram)
Shaker Window Cutting Dies 1 – Carol Buffington (Facebook), Melissa Eichenauer (Pinterest)
Shaker Window Cutting Dies 2 – Janet S. (Blog), @cwoody5073 (instagram)
Shaker Card Supply – Mary Ellen Alleva (Facebook), Diane Lee (Pinterest)
Ready to see a few more spring themed projects?
Our Vintage Bunny Diecuts make Easter and spring cards like no other! This set contains 314 beautifully, colored vintage ephemera for you to layer together! These 3 dimensional diecuts will make your spring projects eggs-cellent!
Our Shaker Window Dies 1 are an essential die set for creating shaker cards! These shapes carry you throughout the year, and are even great for making shaker cards for the holiday season!
If you missed out on the Shaker Window Autoship, now is your time to hop in and get our Spring Shaker Window Dies! This set of 23 dies makes spring shaker cards like no other. Use these dies to create cards for St. Patrick’s Day and Easter to birthdays and get well.
Our little black dress of shaker card accessories is here! Use our Shaker Card Supply Kit to easily transform your cards from ordinary to extra shake-tastic! We’ve done the work for you, and all you have to do is pick your card bases, embellishments, sentiments and something pretty to fill your windows with!
To celebrate the New Year, we have a card that will help you ring in 2018! Get out your Go Press and Foil machine, and let’s make our last card of 2017 together!
New Year’s Go Press and Foil
Finished Size: 5”x 7” card
- Anna Griffin® Gold/Ivory Cricut® Cuttlebug™ Version 3, 510-398
- Anna Griffin® Go Press & Foil Machine, 529-122
- Anna Griffin® Terrific Tags, Dies and Stamps (tag die) 505-094
- Anna Griffin® Hot Foil Holiday Sentiment Stamps (Happy New Year) 572-669
- Anna Griffin® Seasonal Holiday Embossing Folders (Nordic Flake)
- (2) 5”x 7” Perfect Pattern Christmas Cards (snowflake pattern with gold border) 574-354
- Ivory card stock, cut to 3”x 4”
- Silver foil, cut to 3”x 4”
- Gold foil, cut to 4”x 6”
- Metal shim
- Card stock shim
- Gold bow
- Silver flourish embellishment
- Gold champagne bottle embellishment
- Foam squares
- Cut one of the card bases along the inside of the gold frame, approximately 4”x6”.
2. Use the Nordic Flake embossing folder to press the gold foil to the 4”x 6” card stock base cut out. Place in the Go Press and foil machine in the following order: metal shim, foil (colored side down), card stock, embossing folder (open, embossing side down), card stock shim.
3. Follow the steps in the Go Press and Foil instruction manual to apply the silver foil to the 3”x 4” piece of ivory card stock using the “Happy New Year” Hot Foil stamp.
4. Using the Cricut® Cuttlebug™ and Terrific Tag Die, die cut the ivory card stock layer.
- Using foam adhesive, attach the gold foil layer to the card base.
2. Wrap the loop of the silver flourish embellishment around the gold champagne bottle embellishment as shown and attach to the card base using foam adhesive.
3. Adhere the “Happy New Year” sentiment to the bottom right of the card base with foam adhesive.
4. Attach the gold bow to the bottom left of the card base.
Wow, isn’t this the perfect card to bring in the New Year? We’re excited for all that 2018 holds and can not wait to share it with you!