You are cordially invited to the crafting weekend of a lifetime! Where the magic of do-it-yourself comes to life and it’s all beautiful in the making. The 2nd Annual Anna Griffin | Create will take place November 10th-13th, 2016 at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead!
Grab your ticket and pack your bags for this special all inclusive crafting event with paper personality Anna Griffin. The 2nd Annual Anna Griffin | Create is now a 4 day event where you will learn from world renowned teachers, dine on exquisite cuisine, access a private warehouse sale and most importantly make new friends that share your passion for creating!
What is included:
• Special Anna Griffin tote bag filled with gifts and goodies at check in (a $250 value)
• 3 nights luxury hotel accommodations at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta
• Meet and greet with Anna Griffin and friends (priceless!)
• 3 full hours of special make and take projects on Thursday afternoon
• Opening night reception, open bar, gala dinner and presentation
• Access to the world’s greatest Anna Griffin craft room – from Thursday night until Sunday morning
• Planned Craft room activites and prizes given away nightly
• Breakfast and lunch on Friday, Saturday, Breakfast on Sunday (Dinner is on your own with friends both nights)
• More classes! 6, 90 minute classes over 2 days on everything that is Beautiful in the Making
• Bus Transportation to Anna Griffin headquarters and back to the hotel on Sunday morning
• Private warehouse sale with shipping service available
Event begins 2:00pm Thursday, November 10th and ends at 2:00pm Sunday, November 13th
The Grand Hyatt Atlanta | 3300 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305
To register for the event click here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/anna-griffin-i-create-2-tickets-22750563548
Ticket prices are inclusive of hotel accomodations, meals, classes, transportation and events as outlined above. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.