HSN July 11th, 2018 Shopping List

Hi there!

It’s that time again, shopping list time! Craft Day is just around the corner, and we will kick off the party at midnight July 11th! We are so excited to get to craft with you, and celebrate HSN’s 41st birthday! Join in on all the fun at midnight, 1am, 8am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 3pm, 7pm, 8pm and 11pm EST. We’ve got your Shopping List ready to go, and our hsn online store linked here!

HSN July 11th, 2018 Shopping List

618106- Cricut Gel Pens

618120- Cricut Extra Fine Point Pens

619561- Elegant Easels Card Making Kit

617473- Easy Easel Dies

616296- Birthday Collage Card Toppers

616303- Birthday Perfect Pattern Cards

596913- Birthday/ Congratulations Treasury of Stamps and Dies (Autoship 1)

523393- Love and Easter Ink Pads

611024- Mini 3D Flower Dies

617509- Shiny Foil Cardstock Set

616307- Lila Designer Papercraft Kit

611004- Tooled Leather 3D Embossing Folders

615397- Glitter Iron On Bundle

615398- Patterned Iron On Bundle

We will see you all on midnight EST on July 11th, so get into your pjs, start the coffee and let’s have an amazing Craft Day! What are you most excited to see on July 11th?

Xoxo,

1. Annette Phelps says:

I watched it all wanted it all could not have any of it one day I will have myself a wonderful new craft room. But as for now, it is what it is.

2. Linda foster says:

Love all products. Waiting for order from July show. The bigger envelopes are very much needed. How about a die for them. Thanks

3. Angelina Mcpike says:

***! I need those evelopes!!!!!!!! I love the new sentiments also…already have the other two products and love love love them! Have a wonderful day!!!!

4. Marian Narodowiec says:

I absolutely love all the flowers! Love the variety of colors! And the sayings are great!

5. Debra Spencer says:

I’m most excited about the Quotes & Flowers… I guess I better get started with my shopping list already.
    Also…like another lady stated why aren’t these coming in email anymore? I, too, like saving in my email so I can review when I make my purchase. Now I have to hunt & search to make my comments. Please change it back to email delivery…. PLEASE

6. Jodi Navarro says:

I just love all of your designs I have a couple of your flower packs I purchased earlier this year they are so beautiful my 10 year old granddaughter lives matching them up to stick together

7. Sally K says:

The mini flowers and sentimenuts are so great to mix and match. The new stacking flowers and sentiments is so creative! Truth be told….I love it all!

8. Linda Ellington says:

Oh I can’t wait for the 15th of Aug to get a chance to buy these gorgeous card items again. Love them all !! The cards are so gorgeous made with any of these products.

9. Dawn says:

The stamp and die cuts are just beautiful, I am so excited I’ve been looking on Pinterest and nothing comes close to your products, I was never a card marker until I ordered a kit from your Anniversary addition on HSN last year and I am a Anna- aholic (lol).
    I love using my cuddle bug to liv’n up the cards up a bit with a personal touch with some embomosing.
    Thank you Anna for the awesome idea of mailing envelopes, those definitely will come in handy with the 3-D cards, totally amazing idea and a money saver.

10. Martha Russell says:

I love all of the new products, and the ones you are bringing back. I don’t remember the sayings and the flowers that go with it. I watch all of the shows and look at the products you have on HSN at least 2 or 3 times a week. I also appreciate the bigger envelopes, that will make mailing cards easier and just giving someone a card in an envelopes that fits. I already have 2 sets of the mini flowers, but will probably order a third set. Thanks for making beautiful easier

11. Carol Sheppard says:

HI,Anna Lve your products. I ordered thw mini dies and stamps.I waited almost two weeks and they never came. I guess the demand was so great that HSN just cancelled my order. So please this time save one for me,thanks

12. Linda foster says:

Love everything. Still waiting for my surprises to come to murfreesboro ttn. my mailman is ready and waiting.

13. Karen Wells says:

Anna, the first time I saw you on HSN two years ago I was hooked and now have many of your products. I was so depressed with my health and disability that has me in recliner so much and nothing to do. The card kits saved me! Thank you for your great products. Today my favorite is all of it!

14. Caroline C Scranton says:

I love ALL of it, but especially the sentiments with the small flowers. Anna, your products are absolutely beautiful!

15. Veronica Klatt says:

***, Anna, you have to stop your HSN shows – you are making me go broke – I spent a fortune on Wednesday and now you are coming back. Not sure if I have the Stamp & Die set ( if it was on the Auto Delivery I do), but if not, I just love that and also the quotes with the flowers – Oh! everything is just wonderful.

16. Susan Belanger says:

Anna, Love it all!! But if I HAD to choose it would be the Mini Stamps Dies and Words…..but I WANT them all.
    I already have started my list. I got everything you showed (that I did not already have) this time! So hopefully I will have my cc paid down enough so I can get it all! Maybe I will get lucky and win!

thank you for your sharing and kindness!!!

Dear Anna and Team,

Loved the 11th. Tried to control my spending but I wasn’t very successful. I could not afford the Cricut Maker but it is on my list of must haves. Soon I hope. Loved seeing you and all of your beautiful creations. You are a great inspiration. Thanks for everything. See you soon.

18. Debbie Walker says:

Yay! Another show. Maybe this time I can save up some money to be able to buy something.

19. Kim Zinsmeister says:

Anna….will your new cartridges work on my older expression? Due to our antiquated and extremely slow Internet the cricut air is of no use to me! I highly doubt I am the only one with this dilemma ! I had the Cricut mini but was forced to re sell it due to the connection issues and the machine not working properly because of our Internet service. I am looking forward to your demos, they are always the best!! Thanks for bringing out some new beautiful dies, those I can work with! Anna, where I live the term “modern technology ” are merely words! lol Good luck tonight!!

20. Sandy Hanson says:

I am so jealous of the ones who have the newest cricut machines. It is a big not on my list due to going way over budget already. Only 12 more hours to go and it will be time to be glued to the TV.

21. Debra Spencer says:

Hi Anna. I also apparently have been dropped from the email list. I just thought that there’s usually a shopping list in email by now but it wasn’t there.
    Anyway I’m looking forward to EVERYTHING. I’m working home ,& my TV will be on HSN all day…sadly I will miss Matlock reruns (LOL) but soooooo worth it.
    C u tonight…. FAV FAN

22. Nicky says:

Hi Anna!
    I’m looking forward to seeing you & your fabulous demos. Have fun on HSN!
    We are cheering you on!
    Nicky, OX

Hi Miss Anna!

Thank you for posting the shopping list! I love how you included a link to your HSN items here as well!

As always, thanks for being you! See you soon!

Safe travels

24. Lisa Tingley-Hock says:

I would love to have a Cricut Maker but sadly can’t afford one our health insurance costs are too high and they eat a lot of our monthly budget. I love the Rose color I did get the Rose color tool pouch to hold some of my tools I love the color.

25. Hobo says:

Dies. Love the dies. And paper.
    You had the pretty paintings card set. Any chance you could just issue the cards and we could use all of our own embellishments that we have in our stash.

26. Holly Hudspeth says:

I have been watching HSN Craft Days for four years now and it still feels like Christmas is coming every time. I can’t wait. Choosing which of your new products I am going to buy is going to be tough! It’s like going through the Sears Catalog all over again. 🙂

27. Gayle Jimmerson says:

I have also been dropped from your email list but I just go to your blog and Mondays and Fridays so I never miss you beautiful products.

I am excited about July 11 and am looking forward to watching all day. .

28. Sandy Hanson says:

I would like one of everything but have blown my tight budget already. So looking forward to the 11th and it won’t be long now

29. Karen Hatfield says:

Looking forward to Wednesday.. I think my favorite will be the easel card kit and dies. Of course as I watch your shows, I will change my mind and just have to have something else too!

30. Gail P. says:

I am another die hard fan that has been dropped from your email list. This isn’t the first time. 🙁 Love you and your products thought! 🙂

31. Pam Baker says:

Already ordered several things I did not want to miss–Easel card kit & Halloween card kit. Telling myself the rest of my list won’t sell out before midnight tomorrow, but I’m anxious to try the Sunflower & Lavender quill kit.

32. Bonnie Smith says:

Can’t wait to see the Cricut Maker with Tool Bundle and the demos for the scoring wheels! I’m just so excited! I have been saving all my change for a year and am hoping I have enough to finally buy this one! I am also looking forward to seeing your new Cricut Cartridge!

33. Rose marie says:

I am most excited to see the canine stamps and dies. Also the mini 3 D flower dies! I am still not getting this blog on my email. Please, please, please get this fixed. I do not want to miss anything from you Anna. I will have my Jammie’s on & the coffee brewing waiting to see you on July 11!!! Can hardly wait!

34. Terry Lubinski says:

Oh, my! So ready to shop! Hoping I can snag the easel dies and some Spooooooky paper for some Halloween fun!

35. Beverly Limbach says:

The Mini 3D Flowers and Sentiments arrived in perfect condition, ready to adorn my new cards. The Easel Card Kit is calling my name. All the shows are listed to be recorded but I hope to see most of them live. Have a fabulous demonstration/sale day, Anna.

36. Darleen Maahs says:

Hi All !
    I am looking forward to any of the birthday card kits and card toppers. I seem to run out of those in all of my card kits and need more.

37. Wanda Duso says:

I just ordered my maker bundle! So excited. I do not know if anyone has asked this yet, but could you just do a plain shopping list without the other things showing? Just a plain jane list would be so helpful. The HSN number and item description would be so awesome! Thank you!

38. Jo Smith says:

Hi Anna I have fun watching the show and I appreciate all the work you go through to help us understand how to use the products. Looking forward to the program. 🙂

39. June L Palasek says:

Dies, shaker cards & dies & HALLOWEEN. i HOPE I can get most of what I want as I will be having my final treatment for breast surgery. I love most everything the Anna team shows & sells to us.

40. Sharon Jones says:

I’m excited about craft day and looking forward to getting your new products but I didn’t see the easel dies listed that you showed in your previews.

41. Yadyra Marrero says:

My shopping has been started already. The list it’s smoking.. and so it’s my card.
    Thank you Anna.. Hope you have a Fabulous show. ❤

42. Brenda L says:

My wish list is too long to list everything here, but I am very excited about the dies, especially the Easel and Tassel dies.

43. Deborah Oakley says:

Oh boy! Oh boy! Kitty cat stamps and dies! I’ll get a lot of use out of them. Thank you. Thank you, too, for the shopping list. It is fabulous!!!

44. Jan Linder-Koda says:

Anna, I am excited to see you! I love the way you describe all of the products and how to use them. You are a master of this. Got my list going. Ready to buy!!!!

45. Bette D says:

Hi- the last blog I received was June 26. So add me to the list of those who are no longer receiving your blog in my email. Please ask your techie staff to please hurry and fix this problem. It took me about a week before I realized I was not receiving new blogs. Can’t wait for Wednesday to shop. it is my daughters birthday too and I have made her a special windowbox birthday card to slip in her lunch!

46. Barbara Ferris says:

I can’t get this blog in my E-mailed anymore either Anna! Hope you are still working to fix this! I am looking forward to presentations on the Maker & the Easy easel dies! Wish they were available as a preview! Unfortunately, I am working as a nurse on that day. Hopefully the Easel dies don’t sell out! Thanks Anna!!

47. Jan Fowler says:

Yea! A new cardmaking kit! And, oh my goodness, the alphanumeric Dresden dies are fabulous!

48. Michelle Reaves says:

I’m excited about everything on the list but especially the Maker and your new digital cartridge!!!! I’m ready for Wednesday!!!!

49. Collette R says:

Anna, the stock numbers for the knife,18×24 pink self healing mat and cutting roller aren’t listed as faves I can tell.

I’m buckled up queen of the buttercups! Hahaha. Ready to Craft, rock & roll! What a list! Ready to see your happy face & laughs! Looking forward to all the presentations. Be safe Anna!

51. Jodie says:

I love when you present because you have the most beautiful projects to illustrate the versatility of creating beautiful things in so many different ways. Looking forward to the day of crafting!

52. Charlene Robertson says:

Making my list, But why can’t I get this in my e-mail anymore??? I prefer to get this blog in my e-mail, that way I can put it in a folder and save it——-I’ve tried everything !!!!!